View in English:
November 28, 2022 7:02 am

12-year-old boy dies after Chinese string of kite entangles his neck

Ropar, November 14

A 12-year-old boy died after Chinese string of a kite entangled his neck here on Sunday evening.

According to his relatives, Gulshan, a resident of Kotla Nihang, was on his way home on a bicycle at around 4.30 pm when a Chinese string entangled his neck, seriously injuring him.

He was taken to a private hospital here and referred by doctors to PGI, Chandigarh, where he succumbed to his injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Quick links:
FACT News TV
National
Religious
Filmi Galbaat
Sports

India News

More

Explore

View in punjabi

Follow Us