The Fact News Service
Chandigarh, September 11
A meeting with the Private Hospitals located in Chandigarh was held on Friday under the Chairmanship of Yashpal Garg, Secretary Health, Chandigarh Administration in the presence of Director Health and Medical Superintendent of Government Multi Specialty Hospital, 16.
The following Hospitals attended the meeting:-
1. Chaitanya Hospital
2. Eden Critical Care Hospital
3. Happy Family Hospital
4. Healing Hospital and Institute of Paramedical Sciences
5. Kapoor’s Kidney and Urostone Centre Pvt. Ltd.
6. Landmark Hospital
7. Mukat Hospital + Heat Institute (A unit of City Clinic Pvt.Ltd.)
8. Shri Dhanwantry Hospital (Run by Shri Dhanwantry Educational)
9. Kids Clinic
10. Homeopathic Medical College 26
11. ARV Orthopaedics Hospital
12. Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited
13. Chandigarh City Hospital
A presentation about the PSA Oxygen Technology was given by Dr. Manjit Singh, Medical Officer, GMSH 16 about working of Oxygen Plants and tentative cost for different sizes of PSA plants.
The response from the Private Hospitals was quite encouraging and they requested for clarification whether the PSA Oxygen Plants can be installed at the rooftop or within the campus and what type of permissions will be required from the different departments. They also requested that they may need about 15 days’ time to think over.
It was decided that a meeting will again be held next month to take the initiatives ahead and further encourage the Private Hospitals to set up their own PSA Oxygen Plants so that there is no issue of shortage of Oxygen in the event of any crisis.