Punjab & Region

Two incidents of shops having caught fire were reported in Jalandhar

Samaksh

Jalandhar, October 14

A fire broke out in a Punjabi shoe showroom at Model Town in Jalandhar this morning. The fire department managed to control the fire after a hard struggle.

The cause of the fire is being reported as short circuit. On the other hand, shop owner Ankur Arora said that the boys working in the shop in front of him called at 6:00 am and told that smoke was coming out of their fire. When I came and saw it, the fire had assumed a terrible form. According to shop owner Ankur Arora, all the goods in the shop have been burnt to ashes. According to him, they have lost about 90 lakh rupees.

In other case, clothing Shop in Peer Bodla Bazar burnt after a wooden object caught fire

More from this section