Chandigarh Housing Board has introduced the facility of online payment of all kind of dues and now the allottees are not required to visit office of the Chandigarh Housing Board and they can pay their dues online by visiting website of the CHB www.chbonline.in.
2. Manoj Parida, Adviser to Administrator and Chairman CHB has decided that to further encourage the online payments, the CHB to continue with monthly reward of Rs. 1000/- each to 10 online payment transactions during the whole year of 2021.
3. The Online Payment process has been further simplified and now the online payment can be made without making any registration or going through the process of User id and Password. The option for ‘QUICK ONLINE PAYMENT’ has been provided. The allottee/applicant need to mention the Category, Sector and Unit number only while rest of the detail like name of the allottee, registration number and name of the scheme will get filled up automatically. An auto-generated SMS is sent on every successful payment and receipt of the payment can be downloaded instantly. The online payments can be made through Net Banking, Debit Cards and Credit cards, without any extra charge. During the month of May total Rs.1.52croreswere deposited through 995online transactions.
4. A computerized draw to decide 10 winners for the month of May was held today. It has been observed that:
i. Among the winners, one deposited the lowest amount of Rs.147/- only.
ii. 06 winners are from MALOYA, 02 from DHANAS,01 from Sector-44D and 01 from Sector-63.
iii. The 10 winners include 67allottees of Small Flats, 03allottee of Residential Units and 01 of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme (ARHC).
5. The winners are being informed separately and the prize money will be credited in their Bank Accounts, through online banking, in next few days.
6. All the allottees of the Chandigarh Housing Board are again requested to use the online payment facility while paying dues/fees to the Chandigarh Housing Board.