The Fact News Service
Chandigarh, June 20
The Manohar Lal Khattar-led Haryana government on Sunday extended Covid lockdown in the state by one week. The state government extended the lockdown curbs till June 28, while permitting some more relaxations.
The timing of opening for shops has been extended till 8 PM, while more people have been permitted at religious places. The revision in Covid guidelines comes as the Haryana government seeks to restart the economy in a graded manner following a lockdown.
Key relaxations provided by the state government:
1. All shops are allowed to open from 9 AM to 8 PM.
2. Malls allowed to open from 10 AM to 8 PM.
3. Restaurants and bars (including in hotels and in malls) are allowed to open from 10 AM to 10 PM with 50 per cent of the seating capacity.
4. Home delivery from hotels, restaurants and fast food joints permitted till 10 PM.
5. Religious places allowed to open with 50 persons at one time.
6. Corporate offices permitted to open with full attendance.
7. Gatherings in wedding, funeral/cremations allowed up to 50 persons. In open spaces, gatherings will be allowed with ceiling of 50 persons.
8. Clubhouses, restaurants, bars of golf courses allowed to open with 50% capacity from 10 am to 10 pm.
9. Gyms allowed to open from 6 am to 8 pm with 50 per cent capacity.
10. All production units, establishments, industries are permitted to function.
11. Colleges, coaching institutions, ITIs, libraries and training institutes will remain closed.
12. Spas, swimming pools will remain closed.
13. Sports complexes, stadia are permitted to open for sports activities including for outdoor sports except contact sports. Spectators will not be allowed.
Haryana on Saturday reported 170 fresh COVID-19 cases and 33 deaths, taking the infection tally to 7,67,217 and the death toll to 9,216.
The total active cases in the state stand at 2,677. The total recoveries so far have reached 7,55,324. The state’s recovery rate is 98.45 percent. The cumulative positivity rate is 7.91 per cent, the bulletin said.