Punjab & Region

Fire breaks out in telecom shop at Dalhousie Road

Spread the love

Pawan Singh

Pathankot, October 28

This morning, due to a fire in a telecom shop on Dalhousie Road in the city, all the goods in the shop were burnt to ashes and it is being reported that a loss of Rs 30 to 35 lakh has been incurred due to the fire. During this incident, the power department was also overlooked. Despite the power department office being right in front of the shop which caught fire, the fire brigade personnel reached the spot, called the SSP office and turned off the power.

When we talked to the shopkeeper about this, he said that when he reached the shop in the morning, there was smoke coming out which he informed the fire brigade department and by the time the fire engines arrived, the power department did not turn off the electricity.

On the other hand, when the fire brigade personnel asked about the incident, they said that they had received information that there was a fire in a shop on Dalhousie Road, due to which when we reached, the power department The power was not cut after which he called the SSP’s office and turned off the power.

[supsystic-social-sharing id="1"]
judi online bonanza88 slot baccarat online slot idn live situs idn poker judi bola tangkas88  dolar138 pragmatic play sbobet slot dana casino online idn pokerseri joker123  sbobet88 roma77 ligasedayu nuke gaming slot cuan138