Punjab & Region

Fire breaks out at electrical shop in Model town: Jalandhar

Spread the love

Samaksh

Jalandhar, November 2

The reason for the fire that engulfed an electricals shop in the Model Town area of ​​Jalandhar late night is not yet known. It is being told that the scrap was kept in the electrical shop, it was on fire.

The fire department employee told that at 11:00 pm he was informed that a fire broke out in the Pappu electronic shop in the Model Town area. He immediately rushed to the spot with carts and started an effort to extinguish the fire. They told that they had to work hard to extinguish the fire and the electrical goods kept in the shop were set on fire so that the fire spread completely in the shop. They had a lot of trouble getting together.

[supsystic-social-sharing id="1"]
judi online bonanza88 slot baccarat online slot idn live situs idn poker judi bola tangkas88  dolar138pragmatic play sbobet slot dana casino online idn pokerseri joker123 selot