The Fact News Service
After a 35-year-old stepped on the exposed wires and died after getting electrocuted, the city corporation has suspended 2 engineers after the Pulianthope electrocution incident came to light. The civic body on Tuesday quoted in the statement that the concerned officials have been asked to submit the report after the detailed investigation will take place immediately.
The two placed under suspension are Assistant Electrical Engineer Kannan and Junior Engineer Venkatraman. The victim was identified as Alima who is a resident of Periyar Nagar in the Pulianthope and was going to work when the incident happened to her.