The Fact News Service
Chandigarh, September 11
The Chandigarh Administration has initiated an exercise of minimizing Regulatory Compliance Burden with the aim to simplify, rationalize and digitize the interfaces with citizens. The main objective is to decrease time and cost burden and improve ease of living for general public and Ease of Doing Business for following services.
1. Registration of Partnership of Firms under Indian partnership Act, 1932
2. Registration of Societies under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
3. Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya3 Bachat Yojana (MPKBY)
4. Standardised Agency System (SAS Agency)
5. Events/Sound Permission like Shobha Yatra, Nagar Kirtan, Gurpurab, Awareness Campaigning, Rally/Dharna/Ramleela/Dusherra etc.
6. Grant of Cinema Licence
7. Renewal of Cinema Licence
8. Inspection of Audi/Screen by the electrical Inspectors, XEN (Building), CFO (Municipal Corporation).
9. Refund of Non Judicial Stamp
10. Refund of Court Fees Stamp
11. Renewal of Katchery Compound Licence
The office of Deputy Commissioner, U.T., Chandigarh has already reduced many compliance burdens and it is continuously taking steps for minimizing the requirement of physical touch-points with the general public and providing hassle free services to the people of Chandigarh.
In order to make the Registrar of Firm, Registrar of Societies, Events/Sound Permission, Shobha Yatra, Nagar Kirtan, Gurpurab, Awareness Campaigning, Rally/Dharna, Ramleela/Dussehra, Grant of Cinema licence, Renewal of Cinema licence, Inspection of Audi/Screen by the Electrical Inspectors, XEN (Building), CFO (M.C.), Refund of Non Judicial Stamp, Refund of Court Fee Stamp and Renewal of Katchery Compund licence U.T., Chandigarh the citizens interfaces simple, transparent and time bound, there is need to examine the existing Acts/Rules/Regulations, notifications, schemes and processes.
Suggestions/comments, with regard to minimize/reduce the regulatory compliance burdens in the services of the Registrar of firm and Societies, U.T., Chandigarh are hereby solicited from the general public. The suggestions/comments can be given through email at a/c. email@example.com. The suggestions can also be sent by post at the following address by 20.09.2021.